There are many options available to people who want to watch TV over the Internet, or wirelessly beam content from a device to their TV. But only Apple TV has a fully-functioning screen reader built right into the appliance.
Apple TV is a powerful, affordable, and completely accessible set-top box that can transform your living room. The latest edition, Apple TV 4th generation, is more powerful than ever. Talk to your Apple TV using Siri, control your TV, home theatre and Apple TV from a single remote, and expand your Apple TV’s capabilities with a growing range of third-party apps in the tvOS App Store.
Do you need more information about what Apple TV 4th generation can do, so you can decide whether to buy or not? Perhaps you own one already, but you’re not sure if you’re using all its capabilities? The Mosen Consulting eBook “The Apple Of Your Eye” can help.
It’s packed with nearly 40,000 words of practical advice, tips and tricks. Whether you’re brand new to Apple TV or a long-time user, Jonathan Mosen has something for you as he unveils the power of Apple TV with plenty of clarity and a little humour along the way. Who said tech books need to put you to sleep?
Whether you read from cover-to-cover, or you prefer to skim for the information you’re interested in, the well-structured text makes it easy to find the information you need, when you need it.
Here’s a list of just some of the topics you’ll read about.
- Things the Apple TV 3rd generation can do that the 4th generation cannot
- Unboxing Apple TV
- A thorough explanation of its ports and what they do
- Connecting your Apple TV to a TV, home theatre, or even an analogue stereo system when you have no TV at all
- Getting VoiceOver talking when you first start Apple TV
- Easily setting up your Apple TV using an iDevice, a Bluetooth keyboard or the Apple Remote Control
- Orientation to the Apple Remote Control, how to use it, and a comprehensive list of VoiceOver gestures
- Fully controlling Apple TV from your iPhone or iPad
- A list of every Apple TV setting, and explanation of what each option does
- Accessibility settings, including advice on setting up VoiceOver and changing its voice, and enabling audio description
- Cloud-based services on your Apple TV, including what iTunes Match is and why it’s wonderful on Apple TV, accessing content you’ve purchased previously, and watching your own photos and videos from the cloud
- Apple’s own apps, including buying and renting movies, watching TV shows and listening to music and podcasts
- A chapter devoted to Apple Music in an Apple TV context
- A chapter recommending some accessible apps
- Getting content from outside the box, including using Airplay on iOS, Mac and PC, third-party hardware such as network attached storage devices, beaming to multiple devices at once with Airfoyl, and cool tricks for broadcasting the sound of your Apple TV direct to your Mac or PC
When you’ve read “The Apple Of Your Eye”, you’ll be in total control of the powerful little home entertainment hub in your living room…until your significant other or your kids grab that Apple Remote control off you.
What it costs
You can buy the book “The Apple Of Your Eye” for the low price of $29.95 USD.
How to Buy
“The Apple Of Your Eye” is available right now from Mosen Consulting in ePub and PDF formats. These formats give you the flexibility to read the book in iBooks, in apps such as Voice Dream Reader, on many specialised blindness devices such as the Victor Reader Stream and Plextalk Pocket,or on your Mac and PC.
When using iOS to read the book, we highly recommend the ePub version, which renders the Table of Contents beautifully in iBooks and Voice Dream Reader. Buy now, and download your purchase instantly to get reading right away.