About “testing, testing”
Are you an adventurer by nature? Are you willing to put up with your iOS device being a little less stable or functional so you can get your hands on the latest and greatest features before they’re available to the wider public, even to public beta testers? Are you willing to do your bit and provide feedback on problems you find, to make the released version of iOS better for all of us? Can you clearly articulate a tech problem and how to cause it?
Then “Testing, Testing” will be an informative listen. It’s a recording of the webinar from Mosen Consulting that looks at how to become a beta tester for Apple’s iOS releases.
As someone who’s been testing iOS for over six years now, I’ve learned a lot along the way, and I’d love to share my experience with you.
Designed specifically for users of mac and Windows screen readers, “Testing, Testing” covers the following issues.
- Becoming legally entitled to run iOS developer betas
- Downloading the latest build
- Preparing to install on Mac
- Preparing to install on Windows
- Taking precautions before you take the plunge
- Installing the beta, Mac and Windows
- If things go wrong, downgrading to the official release
- Reporting bugs, being a beta tester who adds value
- Your obligations under Apple’s Nondisclosure agreement (NDA)
- Much more.
The Testing, Testing webinar has already taken place, but if this topic interests you, you can purchase an MP3 file and download it right away. You can use it as a reference as you embark upon the rewarding and fun journey of iOS beta testing.
The cost of this webinar archive is just $19.95 USD.